Start your own business in Belgium – Online Edition - Thursday 20 May 2021
Welcome to the 2021 edition of Belgium’s premier business start up event.
This event is dedicated to helping you set up your business in Belgium. This half day seminar takes you through all the practical and essential steps you need to take to get your business up and running.
Local Knowledge has teamed up with ING, The Bulletin, Group S and LBBH to bring you expert advice on how to start your own business in Belgium. We start with a testimonial from Myey Moens, a Filipina-American entrepreneur, and founder of Belgium-based startup Theo & Brom. Once again this event is running as an interactive webinar – read on for more details.
Interested on the practical details ? click here!
- You are free to come and go as you please. It is not a requirement to attend all sessions – you attend the sessions & speakers that are of interest to you
- Our experts will respond to all questions sent through the chat feature in each of the breakout sessions.
Why you should attend
- Gain an informed insight into the different types of business that you can set up
- Understand the pros and cons of the different corporate structures and work out which one is most appropriate for you
- Learn how to limit your personal liability in a corporate structure
- Find out what documents you need for each stage of the registration process
- Find out what how company directors and freelancers register in Belgium
- Get practical guidance on finance & tax from banking and accounting experts
- Discover how to maximise your cash flow and profits as a business
- Pick up essential tips and techniques to develop your entrepreneurial skills